Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi guys, back again. Great advice last time - really helped us through the headache of the fiance visa application.

Quick recap. I'm british and my wife is Brazillian. I know...jackpot! We got married on april 11th having succesfully aquired our fiance visa.

Our next step is to get our spouse visa.

It would be really helpful if someone could give me the links to the relevant application forms and requirements documents. Currently we are both living in the uk and intend to apply as soon as possible.

I'm not being lazy, i just dont understand all the different routes etc - seems like you have to understand every situation to recognise which matches yours.

·
Super Moderator
18,073 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thank you.

very quick question:

i come under category F or G. It will take a while for tax return to come back. my wife's fiance stay runs out on the 8th June, but I dont expect I will have the necessary HMRC info back by then.

should I apply using the information of tax year 2013-14 (same as i used for the fiance app) and provide my own and accountant certified details of last years accounts, explaining that the tax return is pending? otherwise we cant apply and my wife will have to fly to Brazil which we dont want.

·
Registered
39,103 Posts
You can use the same financial information you used for the fiancée visa.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.