Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone!

Been away a while, I'm so white I glow in the dark :panda: I'm not sure I will catch up in a hurry with this kind of heat: how have you guys survived so far?...
:noidea:
Well happy to be back regardless :clap2: And here is my very first thread, at long last!!!
I was wondering if anyone might want to come out for a coffee in Malaga in a couple of weeks or so, when it's a little cooler... It would be nice to meet some the friendly people who are making this site so much fun! :grouphug:
Also, could anyone please tell me how I can have photo albums on my personal page? :noidea:
Thanks for now and enjoy the rest of the weekend!

:wave:

·
Registered
33,612 Posts
Hello everyone!

Been away a while, I'm so white I glow in the dark :panda: I'm not sure I will catch up in a hurry with this kind of heat: how have you guys survived so far?...
:noidea:
Well happy to be back regardless :clap2: And here is my very first thread, at long last!!!
I was wondering if anyone might want to come out for a coffee in Malaga in a couple of weeks or so, when it's a little cooler... It would be nice to meet some the friendly people who are making this site so much fun! :grouphug:
Also, could anyone please tell me how I can have photo albums on my personal page? :noidea:
Thanks for now and enjoy the rest of the weekend!

:wave:

Hiya, well I'm always up for a coffee and if you're timings right Sue the other mod may come along too... Let us know

As for putting photos on, you need to go into "albums", make one and then fill it. It tells you what to do once you're in the album section

Jo xx

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Hi there,

I may be up for that coffee too if we can all tie in together.

Not coping with the humidity too well so far. :( Here's my rain prayer!!:hail:

·
Registered
33,612 Posts
Hi there,

I may be up for that coffee too if we can all tie in together.

Not coping with the humidity too well so far. :( Here's my rain prayer!!:hail:
YEAH CHICA! Its about time you came out for an airing, it would be so nice to meet you!!! and yes, I second the rain prayer!!

Jo xxx

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
YEAH CHICA! Its about time you came out for an airing, it would be so nice to meet you!!! and yes, I second the rain prayer!!

Jo xxx
I wonder if Pasky Wesky could make it too?!?! She's not too far is she?

And how about Zimtony:eyebrows:

Anybody else can we think of?!

·
Registered
33,612 Posts

Well hopefully they'll see this and respond, I've yet to meet Zimtony and he only lives up the road.

So yes, Lemoncella, we're up for a get together!! You say when and we'll try and sort it??!!

Jo xxx

·
Registered
19,465 Posts

Hey Chica,
you know, I would love to meet up, but I'm about 600 kms away from Malaga I think(!!) on the other side of Madrid, and I'm certainly not travelling any further than the pool in this heat :flame:
:nono::

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Hey Chica,
you know, I would love to meet up, but I'm about 600 kms away from Malaga I think(!!) on the other side of Madrid, and I'm certainly not travelling any further than the pool in this heat :flame:
:nono::
Oh PW. S'cuse me please! I thought you was in Fuengirola:confused2:. Is it Caz that I'm thinking of then??
Another senior moment :eek:. Can't blame you not wanting to travel that far heat or no heat...lol.

Anyway, it will be lovely to meet our 2 mod's :), Who's the other one tho'??

·
Registered
19,465 Posts
Oh PW. S'cuse me please! I thought you was in Fuengirola:confused2:. Is it Caz that I'm thinking of then??
Another senior moment :eek:. Can't blame you not wanting to travel that far heat or no heat...lol.

Anyway, it will be lovely to meet our 2 mod's :), Who's the other one tho'??
Yes, Caz I is in that area.
Hope you get to meet up. Should be fun!

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Yes, Caz I is in that area.
Hope you get to meet up. Should be fun!
Yes i'm sure it will. i'll be busing it coz i hate driving 'round malaga. the airport run is bad enough :plane:

:sorry: you can't make it.

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Morning all ...

Im up for meeting you guys in Malaga for a coffee ... Im restricted to meeting up in my lunch break ! :( but anytime between 2.30 and 4pm is good for me.

The more the merrier!! :love: Sue x

·
Registered
19,465 Posts

If you haven't been to Madrid yet you could plan an autumn break and we could meet up in Plaza Mayor!!

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
If you haven't been to Madrid yet you could plan an autumn break and we could meet up in Plaza Mayor!!
:D:D:D Madrid is still on my "to do" list - but I have it noted that you are available for coffee meets should I ever get there! Sue x

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
That's a good idea!! Will have to see how things go but it would certainly be nice:clap2:

·
Registered
1,513 Posts

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
I've got jaw ache from all the yapping I've been doing lately!:D Nothing exciting on the shopping front though - just the usual run to the supermarket!:(

Tally.xx

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.