Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, I'm Patricia and I'm new to this forum. I haven't been in Australia but it was one of my dream, hope I will have the opportunity to come and visit Australia or even stay there for good.

I already read some post from this forum and I found it very interesting. Hope I can share some useful thoughts and ideas too.

Thank you and See you around! :)

·
Registered
619 Posts
Hello everyone, I'm Patricia and I'm new to this forum. I haven't been in Australia but it was one of my dream, hope I will have the opportunity to come and visit Australia or even stay there for good.

I already read some post from this forum and I found it very interesting. Hope I can share some useful thoughts and ideas too.

Welcome to the Forum Patricia! Glad that you found it interesting so far. Don't be shy, go ahead and ask as many questions as you like. Good luck with following your dream.

Mat

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome to the Forum Patricia! Glad that you found it interesting so far. Don't be shy, go ahead and ask as many questions as you like. Good luck with following your dream.

Mat
Hi Matjones... Thanks for the warm welcome!

By the way, have you been in Australia? How do you find it?

·
Registered
619 Posts
Hi Matjones... Thanks for the warm welcome!

By the way, have you been in Australia? How do you find it?
I've only been to Australia once. I was there for 3 weeks and fell in love. The minute I got back I started to look at ways to make a permanent move there. Filed my visa application in March, and now just waiting for approval.

Where are you from? What attracts you to Australia?

Mat

·
Registered
8,429 Posts
hi patricia,

wwelcome to the forum. go through all the sticky threads, there is heaps of info in there.. for anything else, give us a shout.

cheers
anj

·
Registered
4,597 Posts
We have a great bunch of members on here Patricia so any questions/queries you have, just ask away - there will always be someone who can give you an answer.

Do you have an idea of which part of Australia you would like to live?

Dolly

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I've only been to Australia once. I was there for 3 weeks and fell in love. The minute I got back I started to look at ways to make a permanent move there. Filed my visa application in March, and now just waiting for approval.

Where are you from? What attracts you to Australia?

Mat
Good to hear that Mat.. So you will move there for you love? :) Good luck for your visa application, for sure it will be approve.

One reason why I would like to visit Australia is that, my friends influence me... they already moved and work there... They invite me for better and brighter future that Australia has.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Greetings to All,

My name is Keith and I'm an addict of good people, fine eating, breathtaking scenery and a relaxing atmosphere. I joined a couple of days ago but failed to properly introduce myself. Currently stationed overseas in Italy serving my last two years in the U.S. Navy. Married to a beautiful Australian for 5 yrs and looking forward to the move down under.

Had the opportunity to visit Australia numerous times: Perth, Dawin, Fremantle, Sydney and Melbourne. Loved them all and in fact made me love Australia even more. It's more about the laid back lifestle which intrigues me - none of the hustle and bustle way of doing things. My wife is from Melbourne so most likely that's were we'll reside.

Don't retire from the military until 2012 so I figure I have some time to work with in terms of getting all required documentation prepared and submitted. A new and exciting journey soon ends and another one begins. Full Speed Ahead.

Look forward to meeting alot of people and hearing about their experiences. :)

·
Registered
1,010 Posts

welcome to the forum patricia...shout if u need any help

1 - 9 of 9 Posts