Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I'm arriving in Dubai on Sunday (tomorrow) and would like to meet other expats. I know only one person there so far. Can somebody help and advise where expats meet-( bar, coffee shop, etc). My first time in Dubai and would like to make friends. Hope to have a pint of beer with somebody.:spit:

·
Registered
93 Posts
hey there,
it would be nice to meet you

you should mention more details if u r looking to meet some ppl here, what do u like what do u do, where r u from ....

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hey there,
it would be nice to meet you

you should mention more details if u r looking to meet some ppl here, what do u like what do u do, where r u from ....

Hi Eyad84
Good point.:eek: I come from the US. I will be doing marketing and promotional work. I would like to know what places are good to consider for living (apartments or hotel apartments) in the city. What is the average rent per month for 1 bedroom apartm. I herd rent has gone down and maybe I can afford something better these days. And of course, anybody wants to play tennis:fencing:
Eyad84 thank you for the reply. Tell me where do you come from and how long have you lived in Dubai.

·
Registered
93 Posts
hey I sent u a private msg in which I mentioned the rent rate, dont panic the rates there r per year not month :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.