Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I'm completely new to this and was looking for a little bit of advice.
My Boyfriend (who I intend to marry one day, when he pops the question ;)) has been offered to work in Houston, Texas by his current company. He has no problem getting a working visa as his company is American and he can work in any of the US offices.
I on the other hand pose the problem! As we are not married, what is the best solution for me to stay/visit my boyfriend in the states.
When/if we do move over to the states I will be completely dependant on him for financial support unless I get a working visa, so I am unsure if this would be a problem.

Like I said I am a complete newbie and any advice would be greatly appreciated.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts