Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Administrator
36,777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just to remind you that most supermarkets & therefore most other shops will be closed on Friday

·
Registered
33,612 Posts
just to remind you that most supermarkets & therefore most other shops will be closed on Friday
Oh!! As stupid as it sounds, I hadnt thought of that and we're due to arrive back Friday lunchtime having been in the UK since the 22nd!!:eek: I'm pretty sure the freezers empty. hmmm..... I wonder if "Opencor" or the BP petrol station shop will be open????

Jo xxx

·
Administrator
36,777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh!! As stupid as it sounds, I hadnt thought of that and we're due to arrive back Friday lunchtime having been in the UK since the 22nd!!:eek: I'm pretty sure the freezers empty. hmmm..... I wonder if "Opencor" or the BP petrol station shop will be open????

Jo xxx
I'd bring some food with you just in case;)

·
Registered
348 Posts

Jo xxx
A bunch of flowers or a pack of barbeque bricks for dinner ?

·
Registered
33,612 Posts
Opencor was open! We're back in Spain! According to my neighbours and the state of my garden, there was torrential rain, very high winds and a tornado while we were away!! I'm so glad to be back, altho I miss my older daughters and had a brilliant christmas!!

Jo xxx

·
Registered
348 Posts
Opencor was open! We're back in Spain! According to my neighbours and the state of my garden, there was torrential rain, very high winds and a tornado while we were away!! I'm so glad to be back, altho I miss my older daughters and had a brilliant christmas!!

Jo xxx
Welcome home Jo....:love:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.