Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I have lodged skill assessment for occupation Mechanical Design Draftsperson (312511) on April 15,2017. Unfortunately, on April 19,2017 This occupation which I nominated was removed from CSOL. When I checked the status of my application in myportal, it is stating that "the application is queued for assessment".i have paid the fees for assessment and is there any way I can refund the money if that occupation is no more valid.
please can any one explain me what I need to do now? I am bit confused.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Hi,

I have lodged skill assessment for occupation Mechanical Design Draftsperson (312511) on April 15,2017. Unfortunately, on April 19,2017 This occupation which I nominated was removed from CSOL. When I checked the status of my application in myportal, it is stating that "the application is queued for assessment".i have paid the fees for assessment and is there any way I can refund the money if that occupation is no more valid.

please can any one explain me what I need to do now? I am bit confused.

Thanks in advance.

The best thing is you can write to EA explaining your position and also give them a call cos they might take time to read through your email.

They might refund on case by case basis. They once refunded me for one of my application.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for your reply. I have called to engineers Australia and explained my situation and I also send the email regarding the same in engineers Australia portal service..They told me that they have forwarded the mail to admin team and they will reply me shortly. How long should I wait approximately?

·
Registered
75 Posts
Thank you for your reply. I have called to engineers Australia and explained my situation and I also send the email regarding the same in engineers Australia portal service..They told me that they have forwarded the mail to admin team and they will reply me shortly. How long should I wait approximately?

Usually with one week.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts