Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Im new to Egypt and this forum. I'm living in Hurghada, with my hubby and 4 kids. Only been here just over a week. Just wanting to meet other expats to make the change smoother. Ally

·
Registered
605 Posts
Hi,

Im new to Egypt and this forum. I'm living in Hurghada, with my hubby and 4 kids. Only been here just over a week. Just wanting to meet other expats to make the change smoother. Ally
Hi, Welcome to Hurghada,
I recommend the Lotus group to all women here. It's a multi national, mostly English speaking, friendly group who meet once a week at Zabargad Mall on Hadaba Rd, almost opp Les Rois hotel. We meet at 8pm every Wednesday for a coffee/tea/natter. It's a good way to get in touch with other women. We are usually there til 10pm then some go home, some for a beer, some for coffee. There is a meal once a month, different venues, some go to the beach together, etc. It really helped me meet people when I arrived. Just turn up and chat.
Hope this helps
Helen

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi, Welcome to Hurghada,
I recommend the Lotus group to all women here. It's a multi national, mostly English speaking, friendly group who meet once a week at Zabargad Mall on Hadaba Rd, almost opp Les Rois hotel. We meet at 8pm every Wednesday for a coffee/tea/natter. It's a good way to get in touch with other women. We are usually there til 10pm then some go home, some for a beer, some for coffee. There is a meal once a month, different venues, some go to the beach together, etc. It really helped me meet people when I arrived. Just turn up and chat.
Hope this helps
Helen
Hi thanks for that i will try and get there next week.
Allyson

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey hun wellcome to egypt hun hope to here from you am also in hurghada

living withe my hubby and 2 kids youll like hurghada it is amazing :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Thanks

Hey hun wellcome to egypt hun hope to here from you am also in hurghada

living withe my hubby and 2 kids youll like hurghada it is amazing :)
Hi Thanks for the reply, its great here in hurghada but i havent been out much as hubby away with work at moment. Nice to hear from someone who has kids as well. will keep in touch for sure.

Allyson

1 - 7 of 7 Posts