Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone and thank you for this great forum for help.

I need a little bit of support on a couple of things and I am located in Sports city;

i) Decent gym around sports city other than FitRepublic with a reasonable monthly subscription. I do not mind paying for the whole year in advance

ii) Any football teams again near sports city that needs a player or train regularly. I have been playing 11 a side for some time and recently joined a vets team before flying to Dubai. Yes turned 35 in May

iii) Best place to go fishing??

Thank you for your support and help :):)

·
Registered
3,359 Posts
1 and 2, have you been to the bar there - there's a gym too Kickers Football Academy Building, Sports City (I think the beers are a bit pricey mind you)

3, you'll need to get a permit, or go on a fishing trip - best is the east coast though, by a long, long way.

·
Registered
4,052 Posts
Theres fitness first too - I think in Arabian ranches 2 souq and also in Motor City. Whether it falls in the "decent" category will be for you to decide

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hello everyone and thank you for this great forum for help.

I need a little bit of support on a couple of things and I am located in Sports city;

i) Decent gym around sports city other than FitRepublic with a reasonable monthly subscription. I do not mind paying for the whole year in advance

ii) Any football teams again near sports city that needs a player or train regularly. I have been playing 11 a side for some time and recently joined a vets team before flying to Dubai. Yes turned 35 in May

iii) Best place to go fishing??

Thank you for your support and help :):)
Welcome! Such a shame you live so far away. If you were in or around Jumeirah, I could suggest places.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
1 and 2, have you been to the bar there - there's a gym too Football Academy Building, Sports City (I think the beers are a bit pricey mind you)

3, you'll need to get a permit, or go on a fishing trip - best is the east coast though, by a long, long way.
Thank you for your suggestions. I will have a look :):)

·
Premium Member
538 Posts
Definitely will give them a call :peace:
I'm fairly certain if you go to fitness first in Arabian Ranches 2 the membership includes use of Mudon and Motor City.

I've just started going to the Circuit Factory (they have 4/5 locations) it's good old school circuit training .... downside is you are limited to their morning/evening class times. Good kit and good instructors 80aed a class.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts