Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dears,

Are the new rule changes (23 of Sept) will delay my application (175 CSL) lodged on 20/6/2009 and the last status (Processing further)?

Thanks,

·
Registered
238 Posts
Dears,

Are the new rule changes (23 of Sept) will delay my application (175 CSL) lodged on 20/6/2009 and the last status (Processing further)?

Thanks,
Hi Steafo,

If your are on CSL, then no need to worry as it will take atleast 12months for your visa to get processed.

Cheers
Satpal

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
AT LEAST 12 MONTHS????? the delay will happen even if i have a case officer, or the CO will finalize my application then the new rules will be followed?

·
Registered
238 Posts
AT LEAST 12 MONTHS????? the delay will happen even if i have a case officer, or the CO will finalize my application then the new rules will be followed?
I am still not sure about it. I hope some one else can give details on this.

Cheers!

·
Registered
261 Posts
The 175 class with CSL more or less has the same time frame as it had before, so dont u worry, u have a better chance and less time taken under 175 with CSL so far, but keep in mind this is the story of today, wait and see what we have a surprise package in upcoming MODL, which will most likely be to take the place of CSL wit the new tag "FSL", but for sake of clarification, the new timelines are implimanted straight off, even if u have a CO with u or most worse that even u have your PCC and medical done.

All the best!:)

·
Registered
541 Posts
Hallo Steafo.....
If you belong to CSL no need to worry.
The total time for CSL applicant process is 12 months as said by Diac.
But if you have a case officer then it will again take 3 to 5 months(you plan like that)

New rule is applicable to all including who got CO , taken Medicals ,Pcc etc
You see my Time line
....................................................................................................................................

Time LineAgent applied April 2007
TRA Positive September 2007
IELTS Pased January 2008
Applied Visa 175 April 2008 (Paper visa MODL, CSL ,)
Received File no: November 2008
Got CO and Medicals July 2009
MEDICALS and PCC finalized July 30th 2009
Waiting for Visa.???

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Guys, I don't think that DIAC will implement the new priority for the people who have done their medicals or got a CO , look at the timeline websites. people are getting visas after 23/9/2009 for type 175.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I lodged mine on 14th september, and my status is ''processing has been commenced''. I'm on the CSL. Do you think it would affect my application?
Thanks.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi All, i have read the DIAC guidelines again today, and as i understand it; DIAC is processing all 175 on CSL within 12months of lodgement. I lodge my 175 online in August 09 and all the processing says is "further processing". I don't expect to hear anything else for months yet. I dare say the next thing will be the allocation of a case officer although i think this takes months to be allocated. My skills assessment from the ANMC took 12wks and about 8 wks to be granted registration on the Victoria board of Nurses. So far everything seems to have been fairly straight forward!!?? I guess only time will tell.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Hi All, i have read the DIAC guidelines again today, and as i understand it; DIAC is processing all 175 on CSL within 12months of lodgement. I lodge my 175 online in August 09 and all the processing says is "further processing". I don't expect to hear anything else for months yet. I dare say the next thing will be the allocation of a case officer although i think this takes months to be allocated. My skills assessment from the ANMC took 12wks and about 8 wks to be granted registration on the Victoria board of Nurses. So far everything seems to have been fairly straight forward!!?? I guess only time will tell.
Hallo......lulu037314

But my doubt still exists.
Please see the Time frame set by Diac for 175 applicants.

General Skilled Migration

..................................................................................................................................
My Time Line
Agent applied April 2007
TRA Positive September 2007
IELTS Pased January 2008
Applied Visa 175 April 2008 (Paper visa MODL, CSL ,)
Received File no: November 2008
Got CO and Medicals July 2009
MEDICALS and PCC finalized July 30th 2009
Waiting for Visa.???

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.