Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

Me and my family currently live in Switzerland and want to move to the Canary Islands as both the weather and people are warmer! I'm British (go on, guess where from...). My wife is also British and a native Spanish speaker. We have two children aged two and five months. We plan to move, buy a house and set up a business or two.

I will post lots of questions because there will be lots to ask...!! for now I just want to say hello as it seems to be the norm for these types of forums/fora and look forward to getting to know you better.

So hello one and all!

:):)

·
Administrator
36,522 Posts
Hello all,

Me and my family currently live in Switzerland and want to move to the Canary Islands as both the weather and people are warmer! I'm British (go on, guess where from...). My wife is also British and a native Spanish speaker. We have two children aged two and five months. We plan to move, buy a house and set up a business or two.

I will post lots of questions because there will be lots to ask...!! for now I just want to say hello as it seems to be the norm for these types of forums/fora and look forward to getting to know you better.

So hello one and all!

:welcome:

have a good read, especially of the 'sticky' threads & the links from them

then coma back and pump us for more information :D

·
Registered
4,055 Posts
Hello BB,

A warm welcome from the sunny Canary Island of El Hierro, my home!

There are photos on the below link,

Hepa

·
Registered
19,394 Posts
Hello all,

So hello one and all!

Hello there,
if you're going to set up a business (or two) I'm sure you'll constantly be asking questions which somebody on here will probably be able to help you with. One thing I'll tell you right from the beginning though, is that you're going to need lots of patience, determination and a good "gestor" (person to take you through the paperwork) :)

·
Administrator
36,522 Posts
Hi & welcome. :welcome:

Xabi , is that spanglish , or what happens at the thought of the paperwork involved in business starting ? :)
I just saw that - total finger slip !!

though you're right, all that paperwork is coma inducing - thank god for my great gestor :clap2:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts