Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hello Aznor!

How has your stay in the UK been? It's pretty cold here now isn't it?!

Any advice we can help you with?

Jacket

·
Registered
3 Posts
Also New

Hi I am new to Expat and would not mind some help, advice or just information. Would like to consider Australia as becoming my new home from USA. Will applying for position as a teacher help me? Please advise.

Governess

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hello all,

I am Aznor from Malaysia & quite new at being an expat so I hoped you will help me along the way...
Hi Aznor,
Welcome to the U.K. Which part of the country do you live in? Are you a student?
I have been living here for 10 years now.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Shiwa

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
RE:

Thanks Umm...will be looking forward to hear from you too..might need help of things during my stay here...hahaha

·
Registered
17 Posts
Thanks Umm...will be looking forward to hear from you too..might need help of things during my stay here...hahaha
Hi, dont worry I know how hard it is when you are in another country. My family and I haved moved around quite a lot. But if you need any help just ask.
By the way I may need advice from you too as we are planning our next move. Guess where to............ Malaysia of course. So keep in touch. I've done a bit of research myself and would appreciate your input.
Umm Omar

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hello Aznor!

How has your stay in the UK been? It's pretty cold here now isn't it?!

Any advice we can help you with?

Jacket
Hi Jacket, sorry to trouble you but are you able to help me with a few queries about life in Malaysia. I'm currently in England but want to move to Malaysia and will need all the advice I can get please if you dont mind. Thanks
Umm Omar

1 - 7 of 7 Posts