Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The BCA has now found premises in Maadi and is open this weekend to allow prospective members the chance to look round and join.
The physical address is

18 Port Said St
Maadi Sayarat
A very large terracotta coloured walled garden and villa that lies at the "six way" intersection of Port Said St, Orabi St, Road15,`18,16 and 82.
Approx half way up Port Said st on the right if you are travelling towards Digla or on your left if travelling towards the corniche.

Maiden

·
Registered
21 Posts
The BCA has now found premises in Maadi and is open this weekend to allow prospective members the chance to look round and join.
The physical address is

18 Port Said St
Maadi Sayarat
A very large terracotta coloured walled garden and villa that lies at the "six way" intersection of Port Said St, Orabi St, Road15,`18,16 and 82.
Approx half way up Port Said st on the right if you are travelling towards Digla or on your left if travelling towards the corniche.

Maiden
Hi Maiden,

Is there a website for the maadi branch? Thanks

·
Registered
14,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Maiden,

Is there a website for the maadi branch? Thanks
Hi Melissa

There is no separate site for branches and to be honest the one that is up is very poor. The club house opens officially in April this weekend is a look round, but do try and come along you will be made welcome. BBQ 50le
I believe this club will be alot more stringent when it comes to door policy... not allowing anyone who turns up on a Thursday night just to come in and I would think they will have non smoking areas the one thing I miss about the UK is being able to do everything without having to breathe in second hand cigarette fumes.

Maiden

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hi Melissa

There is no separate site for branches and to be honest the one that is up is very poor. The club house opens officially in April this weekend is a look round, but do try and come along you will be made welcome. BBQ 50le
I believe this club will be alot more stringent when it comes to door policy... not allowing anyone who turns up on a Thursday night just to come in and I would think they will have non smoking areas the one thing I miss about the UK is being able to do everything without having to breathe in second hand cigarette fumes.

Maiden
Ok thanks for the info Maiden! :)

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
i went

I went to the open day and must say I am very impressed, it has a beautiful garden and will be ideal for families.

Maiden
I went to the opening on Friday -BBQ was good met a load of people. The Villa looks really nice, but quite a lot of work to do to bring it up to clubhouse std. When its done it will excellent. The garden is large I guess there were maybe 200 people there - the kids were on the bouncy castle.
Maiden were you there - didnt meet you.

pm me your name so I can hunt you down ;) next time

·
Registered
14,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I went to the opening on Friday -BBQ was good met a load of people. The Villa looks really nice, but quite a lot of work to do to bring it up to clubhouse std. When its done it will excellent. The garden is large I guess there were maybe 200 people there - the kids were on the bouncy castle.
Maiden were you there - didnt meet you.

pm me your name so I can hunt you down ;) next time
Lol no need to hunt me down, everyone knows me im Chris- Christina

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
There you go see

Yes I am really Scottish.... im not a plastic jock
I am a woman
I was there Saturday not Friday
That would be Chris Bailey that was there Friday
You DO need hunting out ---->