Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I found my agent (though which I submitted EOI) is completely inactive. Also, the agent is not cooperative.

My EOI was submitted six months ago by my agent. Now, I want to open a new EOI by myself and want to terminate the contract with my agent.

I would like to know - Does it matter how old the EOI is?

·
Registered
579 Posts
If you are able to login to the EOI your agent submitted then you can make modifications.

Else there should not be any issues submitting a new EOI all by yourself.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
For example, I have 60 points. If they nominate 60-point holders will I be at the last in the queue if I open new EOI with 60 points?

·
Registered
770 Posts
Hi,

I found my agent (though which I submitted EOI) is completely inactive. Also, the agent is not cooperative.

My EOI was submitted six months ago by my agent. Now, I want to open a new EOI by myself and want to terminate the contract with my agent.

I would like to know - Does it matter how old the EOI is?
Yes, date of effect (DOE) affects your chances of getting an invite.

For eg: You have a EOI 6 months back with 60 points and you are 10 place out of 100 in queue of 60 points holders. After submitting new EOI you will be allotted 100th place in EOI queue and reduces your chances of invitation.

I would also suggest to increase your points by English test if possible to receive a early invite.

Cheers

1 - 4 of 4 Posts