Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for some help,or mainly information as I am completely new to this, I have recently inherited two properies in Fuengirola, a residential apartment and a bar/snack bar. Both properties have been empty for the past 12 or so months but I am looking at coming out over the next couple of months with a view to refurbishing the bar, redecorating the apartment and early in 2010 moving to Fuengirola permanently to set up home and re-open the business. I have never run a business in Spain before, and would like some information if possible on who I should contact in Fuengirola with regards to registering the business with regards to things like licensing for alcohol, inland revenue for taxation purposes, and I assume I would also need some sort of health and safety certificate. Any information especially with regards the inland revenue would be much appreciated as it does not seem readily available via the internet would be much appreciated.

Rgds
Raptor

·
Registered
19,394 Posts
I am looking for some help,or mainly information as I am completely new to this, I have recently inherited two properies in Fuengirola, a residential apartment and a bar/snack bar. Both properties have been empty for the past 12 or so months but I am looking at coming out over the next couple of months with a view to refurbishing the bar, redecorating the apartment and early in 2010 moving to Fuengirola permanently to set up home and re-open the business. I have never run a business in Spain before, and would like some information if possible on who I should contact in Fuengirola with regards to registering the business with regards to things like licensing for alcohol, inland revenue for taxation purposes, and I assume I would also need some sort of health and safety certificate. Any information especially with regards the inland revenue would be much appreciated as it does not seem readily available via the internet would be much appreciated.

Rgds
Raptor
Do you speak/ understand Spanish? I mean it's much easier to dig out info in Spanish than English so if you could let us know... Also, have you run this kind of business in any country, or will it be completely new to you?

·
Registered
19,394 Posts
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.