Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 1 of 7 Posts

· Registered
1,575 Posts
Hi Maggie,

I have applied for my child visa under visa subclass 101 last week. It is still to be assigned case officer.

I have to travel to Australia for project assignment around 8th January,2018.

Can you please let me know if I can apply tourist visa for my 10 months child? Can she travel along with me & my wife even her migration visa is under process?

Sandeep Arora

To be bit on safer side and to save processing time i will suggest to apply for USA PCC as well.
11 months is a borderline case and CO may still ask for PCC
1 - 1 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.