Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I hope you all are doing well.

The reason of my message is to clarify doubt that I am planning to immigrate to Australia on Subclass-189 with my family. I have one daughter, born 6 month ago with limb defects. Which includes non-development of left upper limb after Elbow and same for her left lower limb after ankle, (i.e. foot didn't grow only). Other than it, she is 100% active with good health.

Would this above defect effect my immigration process?

Please advise.

Regards

·
Registered
23,888 Posts
Hello,

I hope you all are doing well.

The reason of my message is to clarify doubt that I am planning to immigrate to Australia on Subclass-189 with my family. I have one daughter, born 6 month ago with limb defects. Which includes non-development of left upper limb after Elbow and same for her left lower limb after ankle, (i.e. foot didn't grow only). Other than it, she is 100% active with good health.

Would this above defect effect my immigration process?

Please advise.

Regards
If the medical assessment shows that she will require medical attention in future, immigration will be reluctant to grant you the PR

I was reading in the papers about a family whose child was born in Australia and due to the Doctors fault developed complications which require medical intervention regularly, and yet on this very ground refused to grant PR to the parents and asked them to return to the home country as they did not want the state to bear the burden of treatment in future

Medical complications are best advised by migration agents as they have access to a large database of clients

Cheers

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If the medical assessment shows that she will require medical attention in future, immigration will be reluctant to grant you the PR

I was reading in the papers about a family whose child was born in Australia and due to the Doctors fault developed complications which require medical intervention regularly, and yet on this very ground refused to grant PR to the parents and asked them to return to the home country as they did not want the state to bear the burden of treatment in future

Medical complications are best advised by migration agents as they have access to a large database of clients

Cheers
Pleased for your reply. If you suggest an expert migration agent, who has versed this issue, would favor me.

Regards

·
Registered
23,888 Posts
Pleased for your reply. If you suggest an expert migration agent, who has versed this issue, would favor me.

Regards
I have no idea

I am Sorry

Cheers

·
Registered
2,949 Posts

Regards
George Lombard and Peter Bollard are the two agents most frequently recommended when there is a medical concern in the application.

Reactions: misbah16

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
George Lombard and Peter Bollard are the two agents most frequently recommended when there is a medical concern in the application.
Thanks for your recommendation, I am done with my assessment for Electrical Engineer from EA. I will contact them now before EOI.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts