Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As far as I know there is English language training scheme for migrant children to acquire basic English commuication capabilities before attending to school.

I have two children of age 9 and 11.
The question is, how can I get information about the language training program for children and what is the best time to migrate taking into account that primary school starts in January..
I would appreciate if anybody who have children at primary school could share their experiences about language adaptation of children..

·
Registered
23,945 Posts
As far as I know there is English language training scheme for migrant children to acquire basic English commuication capabilities before attending to school.

I have two children of age 9 and 11.
The question is, how can I get information about the language training program for children and what is the best time to migrate taking into account that primary school starts in January..
I would appreciate if anybody who have children at primary school could share their experiences about language adaptation of children..
You will get a better response if you post your question in the Life in Australia section of the forum

Life in Australia - Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad

Cheers

1 - 2 of 2 Posts