Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi i have just got back from Dubai seeing my girlfriend. She is staying with her aunt and works for a bank. I met her here in scotland when she was visiting with a friend last August. Im wanting to move to Dubai or Sharjah now to be with her but have no idea how to go about it. I am a self employed paint and decorator but i have experience in the bank of scotland, manufacturing and retail. I have made a cv and sent on sites for work in Dubai, especially hotels. I just want to work there and possibly get accomodation if not staying with my girlfriends aunt. We will both be saving to get married and start a new life. I know this isnt going to be easy and im naive and inexperienced but if anyone could help with anything about getting over there and staying even for a little while it would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hi,

Thats a challenging task dude... I respect your decision, its nice to see love still exists :)
By the way, you could apply for job online through recruitment websites, hopefully you'll get good responses.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Come to Dubai on visit Visa and look for jobs. Don't know how easy it is nowadays.

That or do what "mobe" suggested... go online and look for a job.

Good luck.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.