Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I am a .net associate and worked on MVC3, Silverlight, ASP.NET, WCF, MS SQL 2005/2008/2012.

Just need to know what are the chances to get a job.

Other .NET associates please join the thread and post your experience.

Thanks,

Abhishek

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
Hi All,

I am a .net associate and worked on MVC3, Silverlight, ASP.NET, WCF, MS SQL 2005/2008/2012.

Just need to know what are the chances to get a job.

Other .NET associates please join the thread and post your experience.

Thanks,

Abhishek
Except .NET the market is fair to my knowledge. .NET skill supply is incredibly huge than the demand. Not so easy atleast unless one is familiar or expert with Windows Applications, WPF. And hardly they prefer .NET and SQL. Major things are on Java based architectures and or scripting and PHP.

Best regards,
JR

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Except .NET the market is fair to my knowledge. .NET skill supply is incredibly huge than the demand. Not so easy atleast unless one is familiar or expert with Windows Applications, WPF. And hardly they prefer .NET and SQL. Major things are on Java based architectures and or scripting and PHP.

Best regards,
JR
I am having knowledge of latest technologies of Microsoft like ASP.NET3.5/4.0, C#, MS SQL 2005/2008, Silverlight 3.0/4.0, MVC3 Razor Engine, WCF, LINQ, Entity Framework. ADO.NET. I also conducted classroom session for multiple project teams in one of India's Largest IT MNC on the Latest Technologies of Microsoft Like Silverlight, Entity Frame work and WCF.

Can you let me know where will I stand.

Thanks,

Abhishek

1 - 3 of 3 Posts