Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,

I did bachelors degree in Architecture and I applied for Building Associate as the occupation relevant to my studies but the outcome letter received from VETASSESS says although my studies is highly relevant to the occupation the employment described does not meet the requirement for the nominated occupation of Building Associate but matches with that of an architect. Although i am an architect, as i work in a small company i have to do almost everything as the tasks given to a building associate as well. may be the job description outlined was not much inclined to building associate work title and weightage went more towards architect's!

Please advice me on this matter. what shall I do ? shall I go for Review?

What more evidence can i give and in which form to prove my work experience as an associate.

Thanks in advance.
Alisha

·
Registered
25 Posts
First of all .ask them the specific reason for your outcome..mail them ask wat is d reason..then will tell you wat to do dear
Dnt panic negative outcome is not always too bad to deal with..you frst do wat i told u
Good luck mate

G

·
don't be disappointed Alisha as vetassess people are very fair when it comes to assessment. i would suggest to ask your company for new reference letter detailing job description which is more relevant to ANSZCO job code that you are applying. as your qualification is highly relevant, once you receive new letter from the company, you should be able to get positive assessment. all the best and don't give up.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
don't be disappointed Alisha as vetassess people are very fair when it comes to assessment. i would suggest to ask your company for new reference letter detailing job description which is more relevant to ANSZCO job code that you are applying. as your qualification is highly relevant, once you receive new letter from the company, you should be able to get positive assessment. all the best and don't give up.
thank you so much for your encouragement. i was thinking of doing the same. getting a letter from the ofc i'm working in.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
First of all .ask them the specific reason for your outcome..mail them ask wat is d reason..then will tell you wat to do dear
Dnt panic negative outcome is not always too bad to deal with..you frst do wat i told u
Good luck mate
Hi,
thanks for your encouragment. they have already sent me a outcome letter stating in it that my work experience relate more to an architect's than an associate. Do they still reply besides this letter? i didnt know they would also suggest what to do.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Positive outcome finally!

Hey guys, they gave me positive outcome finally.They called in for an interview regardless of the documents i submitted and it went well!:)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello Alishakya,

I got negative outcome when i applied as a civil engineeeibg draftsperson. Success with my HND qualification but my experienceas contained failed. I am planning reassessment. Please help!. Did you now get new letter from your employer. I mean same employer with different contents of the letter or what. Can you please share the letters before the negative outcome and the new letter used to get the positive outcome. And what other information was provided. Also did you call Vetasses for advice. If yes? Was it your accessor or just discussed any One who took the call in vetasses' - thank you. I will be expecting the letters as my guide and also your response.

***Read the forum rules. NO personal details***

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello house. Pls help. What is the implication of applying for reassessment in Vetasses on new category of work that is not on the current job list in Australia . Pls advice will be appreciated. Thank you

·
Super Moderator
4,929 Posts
Hello house. Pls help. What is the implication of applying for reassessment in Vetasses on new category of work that is not on the current job list in Australia . Pls advice will be appreciated. Thank you
Isn't Vetassess associated with Australia Immigration ???
This is the New Zealand forum.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Process to get a Positive Assessment

Hey guys, they gave me positive outcome finally.They called in for an interview regardless of the documents i submitted and it went well!:)

I got a negative outcome from VETASSESS. Can you please provide how to reach out to them and explain that my job role involves almost all the task that is required to support a customer service category.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi all,

I got negative review for skill assessment. I have applied for the university lecture and they replied that I have the required qualification but no relevant experience. They mentioned that I dont have the relevant published articles related to the profession. Actually I have those relevant articles but while submitting the documents, the agents did not inform that to us. What shall I do.. Is there Anyone who have done University lecture, can you please share sample template or document of how you explained your experience based on the research area of Interest.. Also what can I do next? Appeal or reassessment?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts