Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, i was wondering if anyone could help, i am at present going through my visa to emigrate on a Skilled migratory Visa 187, unfortunately vetassess has given me a negative assessment, its for Zoo keeper, they have said my Qualification in Zoo animal management is not on there system and can not compare it to the Australian qualifications, i think i have sorted this out with evidence of my course with my course syllabus, the other thing is they gave me a negative on my experience, which i do not get at all, as i have over 20 years experience as a zoo keeper and provided evidence of the past 18 years, does anyone know where i can find the information they need for Zoo keeper so next time i apply i know what information they are looking for, as that's the only reason i think they gave me a negative, not enough detail provided, i have been in contact with vetassess and they have not told me the reason why for the experience side of it, hopefully someone can help and i thank you in advance?

p.s Can i still apply for my visa even without the vetassess?

·
Registered
367 Posts
Visa 187 is Regional Sponsored Migration. Is this what you are referring to or 189 Skilled independent?
In any case, a positive skills assessment is mandatory. It could be that the documents that you provided did not contain enough evidence about your roles and responsibilities as a zookeeper. You can read more about your occupation below:
https://www.anzscosearch.com/361114.php

1 - 2 of 2 Posts