Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi,
i am new to this forum ,so bear with me . I've searched almost every forum , cant quiet find the information needed..

So here goes .... I'm a Australian applying for a tier 5 youth visa. I have almost everything sorted, except for one section on application ,regarding criminal history, so when i was very young i was was giving a warning for shoplifting a small toy,and a couple years later caught on a small motor motorbike in a park riding around with mates. One resulting in fines in court ... the problem i have is I cant quiet remember all the details about them as I'm now 27 years of age. And need this information for my written and on line test I assume. Local police station cannot grant me information i seek , only a police certificate, which leaves me at square one again..

any info would be greatly appreciate ��

·
Registered
39,103 Posts
Just give it your best guess about details, but you must declare, esp your later offence with a fine. While UKVI retains the right to refuse a visa on suitability ground (are you the sort of person that should be allowed into the country on long term basis?), if you express contrition, take full responsibility and say it won't happen again, you may have a chance.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thankyou , yes as it was over 12 yrs ago , and being young and dumb as kids , details will be limited. But hopefully wont come back and bite me in the ass for this opportunity.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.