Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Hope all doing great;

Newly joined this forum, the reason behind this thread is I need small help from you guys;
I will be moving to Canada(Alberta) very soon. The below company has offered me the job, I did my best to cross check website, mail etc and found to be genuine one.
I need the advice from you guys in-terms of how genuine is the company, reputation, is it fake, is it known company etc... so if any one is staying in Alberta-Edmonton or know more about this company then plz do let me know.

Mrs Cynthia C Rowley (HR)
AGRI FOOD BEVERAGE MANUFACTURING
Phone: +1 412 444-5997,
[email protected]>
ALBERTA CANADA.

I will wait for your replays.

Thanks,
Prakash Kulkarni:)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Agro Food Beverage - Job

Hai my friend,

I read your query regarding a job opportunity at Alberta , Canada .
I also go through the same procedure and sent my appointment letter signed .
Let me know your proceedings , at what level you have reached.
Please mention your mobile number so that i can contact you and know more.

My mob no is +919447432680

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Hi,
Hi All,

Hope all doing great;

Newly joined this forum, the reason behind this thread is I need small help from you guys;
I will be moving to Canada(Alberta) very soon. The below company has offered me the job, I did my best to cross check website, mail etc and found to be genuine one.
I need the advice from you guys in-terms of how genuine is the company, reputation, is it fake, is it known company etc... so if any one is staying in Alberta-Edmonton or know more about this company then plz do let me know.

[email protected]>
ALBERTA CANADA.

Thanks,
What's their physical address?

The area code (412) has been allocated to Allegheny County in Pennsylvania, US; and not Edmonton. Also their web site looks as fake as a wig.

Animo
(Cheers)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Offer at Agri Food Beverage , Alberta, Canada

Hai my friend Amit,

I am also a guy who were facing the same procedures regarding the recruitment for Canada. the same company.

I am very sad to tell you that i smell a scam in this opportunity.
Why because i have contacted another 4 persons in India itself, who were gone through these situations.
Most of them were told to reveal there bank account details and immediate transaction of 30,000 Rs on some account of address, at Delhi.

Most of we people think it is a fake opportunity.
Please be aware of the offer and kindly give information to any other guy facing this type.....

Regards

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi All,

Hope all doing great;

[email protected]>
ALBERTA CANADA.

Thanks,
hello
it is a fake company even i also got offer letter n all
i enquired abut it from my friends living in canada
thy told no such company exist
and they have created website copying from another website of another company showing same CEO photo

lidestrifoods

search above site u ll come to know

Did you paid to them any money...??

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.