Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Help,
I need a US Notary in Brisbane with E&O insurnace. Is anyone a notary or does anyone know one?

Thanks!

·
Administrator
51,272 Posts
Help,
I need a US Notary in Brisbane with E&O insurnace. Is anyone a notary or does anyone know one?

Thanks!
Outside the US, you normally have to go to a US Consulate or Embassy to get document notarized. There is a charge - per page or per stamp/signature - and most Consulates I know only do notarizations on certain days and during certain hours (say, mornings only until noon or something).

Otherwise, if you have any personal contacts with a large US company, especially any of the big multinational law firms, you could ask if they have a US notary in house who might be willing to do you a favor. Notary publics are registered by individual counties in the US, so it's difficult to keep up the registration once someone lives overseas.
Cheers,
Bev

·
Registered
7 Posts
Unfortunately I don't know a notary, but are you Inga's american friend??? She's be wanting to introduce us if you are :)
We are living in Noosa - my hubbies a Yank. I'll ask around about notary's for you.

Cheers,
Rhowena

1 - 3 of 3 Posts