Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Me and my wife are applying through adequate maintenance, where I work I can choose my shifts, I've basically been working there since halfway through December, problem is my last 2 before the one I've recently gotten were odd because they messed up my payment, so one month is 237 pounds and then they put the rest on the next pay check so it was like 540+ I've notified carers allowance of this and they contacted my work made sure everything is okay, I'm just worried about submitting all of my payslips because my first one was only like 80 something pounds due to it being at the end of December, the only pay slip I have that TRULY serves as adequate maintenance is my most recent one and they will continue to be this, which is ( I'll attach my monthly benefits here too for most recent month)

Total income/outcome for April
453.75 Monthly pay from job for April
139.37 Housing benefit
262.8 Carers
855.92/4=213.98

Outcome
325 House
56 Council
381/4=95.25

118.73 Left over for Adequate maintenance for April.

I'd also like to point out my housing benefit was different every month due to this aswell.

I'm really clueless and don't know what to do, I've already paid for it and my wife is going for her biometrics on the 22nd.. Should I just attach the one good payslip or try and explain the situation?... Did I make a mistake and should've just carried on working for another 6 months so all the payslips are the same?... Help is greatly appreciated feel very stuck!!

I'd also like to point out my housing benefit was different every month due to this aswell.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.