Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,
Because of some personal reason we need to have our first baby in overseas. We both, me and wife are PR holders from last 3 years and working in Australia. I understand that we need to apply for the child visa (sub class -101) . Can anyone help us with procedure for applying for the child visa sub class -101.

Its bit urgent and really appreciate your help. Many thanks

Rayen

·
Registered
84 Posts
Hi Rayen,

Check the below links...

Australia Visa Information - India and Nepal - Visa Types - Family-Child

http://www.vfs-au-in.com/pdf/checklist-child-80313.pdf

You can see the checklist...I am also in the process of applying child visa.As a first step, applied passport for child.Also understand that we need to give statutory declation as well..Also both parents PCC also required as the child is under 18..

Please update me the progress of your application.. I am stuck in getting statutory declaration from sydney. If you know the format or any other details, plz share with me....

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Hi All,
Because of some personal reason we need to have our first baby in overseas. We both, me and wife are PR holders from last 3 years and working in Australia. I understand that we need to apply for the child visa (sub class -101) . Can anyone help us with procedure for applying for the child visa sub class -101.

Its bit urgent and really appreciate your help. Many thanks

Rayen
if both parents r PR holder...then child is not ausssie by birth?

G

·
No not unless they are born in Australia. If born overseas they need a visa, child 101 visa that takes 14 months to grant.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Rayen,

Check the below links...

You can see the checklist...I am also in the process of applying child visa.As a first step, applied passport for child.Also understand that we need to give statutory declation as well..Also both parents PCC also required as the child is under 18..

Please update me the progress of your application.. I am stuck in getting statutory declaration from sydney. If you know the format or any other details, plz share with me....
Thanks Mathew.. I will get in touch with you soon..

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi Rayen,

Check the below links...

" I am stuck in getting statutory declaration from sydney" sorry i didn't understand it. Are you at Sydney currently ? From whom you are waiting for statutory declaration ???

·
Registered
116 Posts
Hi Rayen,

Check the below links...

Australia Visa Information - India and Nepal - Visa Types - Family-Child

http://www.vfs-au-in.com/pdf/checklist-child-80313.pdf

Hi

Photo Copies of the documents for sponsors current employment/ financial statement is asked - its listed in Documents for 101.
(Neither of us is yet employed in Australia)

how did you manage this.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts