Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
I lodged my Visa through consultant. He paid the Visa fee on 11th april, and got acknowlegemnt received.
So , i was thinking that 11th april is Visa filing date.
But i created Immi account and check the status of my application. It says- Application Submitted 11th april, Payment done-11th April.
Documents received -24th April. I understand that this is the date when consultant uploaded my documents.

Can you please clarify, what is the actual date of lodging visa then.?

The status says "Application Received". Once CO is assigned, will there be any change in status.?

Any suggestions to clear my confusion will be highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Manpreet

·
Registered
367 Posts
Hi all,
I lodged my Visa through consultant. He paid the Visa fee on 11th april, and got acknowlegemnt received.
So , i was thinking that 11th april is Visa filing date.
But i created Immi account and check the status of my application. It says- Application Submitted 11th april, Payment done-11th April.
Documents received -24th April. I understand that this is the date when consultant uploaded my documents.

Can you please clarify, what is the actual date of lodging visa then.?

The status says "Application Received". Once CO is assigned, will there be any change in status.?

Any suggestions to clear my confusion will be highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Manpreet
The date of lodgement is when visa fees are paid which in your case is 11th April.

Once CO is assigned, the status will change to Information Requested. Else it would remain as Assessment in Progress.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts