Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Friends,

There are few things that i need to ask which seems to be basic for you all but i am kinda newbie.

1) I got PTE +65 and ACS assesments 5 Years for 263111. Now i need to submit EOI, when i open skill select i was ask to select visa type:
- do i have to select only 1 or i can select more?
- i am interested in NSW and Victoria state nominations i.e 190, can i select both states or do i have to make another sill select for different state?
- How to pay for state nomination if i get positive outcome?
- Where to check state list that whether they still providing nomination or not?

ThankYou for all the support, Thanks

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
Hello Friends,

There are few things that i need to ask which seems to be basic for you all but i am kinda newbie.

1) I got PTE +65 and ACS assesments 5 Years for 263111. Now i need to submit EOI, when i open skill select i was ask to select visa type:
- do i have to select only 1 or i can select more?
- i am interested in NSW and Victoria state nominations i.e 190, can i select both states or do i have to make another sill select for different state?
- How to pay for state nomination if i get positive outcome?
- Where to check state list that whether they still providing nomination or not?

ThankYou for all the support, Thanks
1. You can select more. I will advise you to create separate ones for each.

2. Already answered.

3. Credit Card.

4. Google it.

NSW Here : Skilled nominated migration (190) - Live & Work in New South Wales

Vic : Skilled Nominated (190) Visa - Live in Victoria

For EOI : http://www.expatforum.com/expats/au...-190-sol-csol-what-1st-thing-i-should-do.html

Reactions: Subhash Bohra

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
1. You can select more. I will advise you to create separate ones for each.

2. Already answered.

3. Credit Card.

4. Google it.

NSW Here : Skilled nominated migration (190) - Live & Work in New South Wales

Vic : Skilled Nominated (190) Visa - Live in Victoria

For EOI : http://www.expatforum.com/expats/au...-190-sol-csol-what-1st-thing-i-should-do.html
Should i add work experience in EOI that ACS didn't consider or in other words the initial years they deducted??

·
Registered
4,230 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hi Friends,

you guidance will be very helpful for me at my current situation.

I have done my wife ACS with positive result for 261312 - Developer Programmer ,IELTS with 7 in all band. We are planning for the 189 , so I have also applied for the ACS with 261112 - Systems Analysts , Both are on the Medium and Long‑term Strategic Skills List as we can able to claim the partner points , but unfortunately I got the ACS mentioning that :-

The assessor has made a recommendation that your application is suitable for the following ANZSCO codes:

262111 (Database Administrator)

as there is no other option for me rather continuing as recommendation at of now rather getting a negative asscesment. Now the problem is my wife skill is from MLTSSL and my skill will go under category STSOL. My wife can go for 189 but i can't ,I have not yet appear PTE/IELTS, post that I will have the option for 190 but we are not planning for the 190.

Please suggest and help how to proceed further now.My doubt are like :-
1. As my wife points are 65 for 189 , is it a good idea to submit EOI of my wife Now as a primary applicant and latter add me as dependent post completing my PTE/IELTS(planning to appear with in 20days) , as far I knew that we can update out EOI till we get the invitation.
OR
2. After my PTE/IELTS , we will submit EOI of my wife as a primary applicant and add me as dependent.

(For the above both situation for 189 , I think we can't be able to claim partner's point, So my ACS will not valued there)

3.After completion of my PTE/IELTS we can submit another EOI for 190 , Me as a primary applicant and my wife will be the secondary applicant where we can claim partner's points.

4.What are the document required for the partner as a dependent applicant ?
(Marriage certificate and resister rent agreement is enough or do I need more supporting documents. )

5. Is there any way my ACS will be valuable for my wife for her with the 189 EOI ?

6. while filling the EOI, if I want to add only my Partner,so do I need to select add family member to yes and provide the number to 1 and select the partner to yes or I can choose family member to No and only yes to the Partner.

Please suggest the best possible way to deal the situation.

Regards
Milan Pradhan

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.