Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. This is my first post here. I've been in Dubai for a month, staying with a cousin in an apartment provided by his company in the Marina, but now his work are sending more staff out at short notice and I have until next weekend to find a place to live!! I need help. I plan to be in Dubai at least another 6 months, and would ideally like to find a room somewhere need the marina or JBR. I'm a teaching professional in my mid 30s and would ideally like to move in with some people to chill out with and have a drink with at the weekend, as I don't know many people in Dubai, but at this point I'm not fussy. I need to move asap. Any ideas? Thanks.

·
Registered
5,362 Posts
The only other online place I can think of is InterNations. You can google it to find it but you have to apply to join. I also suggest you advertise on both of them rather than just looking at what's advertised.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I have a spare room in tecom if you want to crash for a short while till you sort yourself out.

Hello. This is my first post here. I've been in Dubai for a month, staying with a cousin in an apartment provided by his company in the Marina, but now his work are sending more staff out at short notice and I have until next weekend to find a place to live!! I need help. I plan to be in Dubai at least another 6 months, and would ideally like to find a room somewhere need the marina or JBR. I'm a teaching professional in my mid 30s and would ideally like to move in with some people to chill out with and have a drink with at the weekend, as I don't know many people in Dubai, but at this point I'm not fussy. I need to move asap. Any ideas? Thanks.

·
Registered
93 Posts
irishexpat2012 said:
What is your budget?

·
Registered
20 Posts
I'm in a similar position but not as rushed.
Just about to accept a job in JLT.

How did you get on?

I'm trying to find a room to rent.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.