Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have got to find an tax person for my US taxes (state and federal) by next month according to the paperwork that I have just now received from the states. Does anyone have a recommendation for someone who knows tax expat/ us state and fed. laws??? In Puerto Vallarta would be great but in Lakeside or Gruad. would be fine.

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
Turbotax kept piling on the charges for me ... ending up costing more than I would pay a person up north. I've used TaxAct for free the last two years. It's listed on the IRS site.

3 income sources and a small business is costly with TurboTax. My State has no income tax

·
Registered
68 Posts
I have got to find an tax person for my US taxes (state and federal) by next month according to the paperwork that I have just now received from the states. Does anyone have a recommendation for someone who knows tax expat/ us state and fed. laws??? In Puerto Vallarta would be great but in Lakeside or Gruad. would be fine.
We use a San Francisco, California CPA for our taxes (we live in AZ); his name is John Dillinger. He is an expert in international taxes. You could google for him and then check out his website. We've been very happy with him. We do everything by e-mail, regular mail, and phone calls.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
We use a San Francisco, California CPA for our taxes (we live in AZ); his name is John Dillinger. He is an expert in international taxes. You could google for him and then check out his website. We've been very happy with him. We do everything by e-mail, regular mail, and phone calls.
thanks I will look into his site.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
you are not kidding about the name>???

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.