Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I completed my B'Tech - Electronics & Communication in 2008. I worked in two different profiles as stated below:

>Sr Customer Support Executive from 2008 till 2015 (Technical & Customer Support in Service Industry).

>Sr. Executive - Project Management in Information Technology from 2016 to Till date: In the current role, I'm responsible for all the below responsibilities:

• Reconciliation of Revenue and Cost for the financial project.
  • Preparation & Submission of Forecast for the Projects.
  • Weekly reporting of forecast vs. actual hours to the Project team.
  • Weekly reporting of Labor claims data to the Project Manager.
  • Reconciliation of resources weekly hours.
  • Financial Reporting: Provide various reports like the financial summary, financial forecast, Reconciliation Summary, Profit and accuracy, Current month forecast breakdown, unbilled travel Report to the Project Manager.
  • Preparation of Financial Dashboards for Project Leadership and CTL US Leadership Team.
  • Reconciliation the hours submitted by resources with the staffing plan
  • Monthly Invoicing including system invoicing & manual invoicing, correction of invoices.
  • Provide the Travel Invoice break down every month to the clients.
  • Maintaining Desk Check & Deep Dive Audits monthly on active projects.
  • Attending to other Adhoc requests as and when raised.

My education and the current job responsibilities are not related to each other. I'm in dilemma to choose the ANZSCO code. If anyone is familiar with this kind of scenario, please provide me some direction to look forward.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Hi, I completed my B'Tech - Electronics & Communication in 2008. I worked in two different profiles as stated below:

>Sr Customer Support Executive from 2008 till 2015 (Technical & Customer Support in Service Industry).

>Sr. Executive - Project Management in Information Technology from 2016 to Till date: In the current role, I'm responsible for all the below responsibilities:

• Reconciliation of Revenue and Cost for the financial project.
  • Preparation & Submission of Forecast for the Projects.
  • Weekly reporting of forecast vs. actual hours to the Project team.
  • Weekly reporting of Labor claims data to the Project Manager.
  • Reconciliation of resources weekly hours.
  • Financial Reporting: Provide various reports like the financial summary, financial forecast, Reconciliation Summary, Profit and accuracy, Current month forecast breakdown, unbilled travel Report to the Project Manager.
  • Preparation of Financial Dashboards for Project Leadership and CTL US Leadership Team.
  • Reconciliation the hours submitted by resources with the staffing plan
  • Monthly Invoicing including system invoicing & manual invoicing, correction of invoices.
  • Provide the Travel Invoice break down every month to the clients.
  • Maintaining Desk Check & Deep Dive Audits monthly on active projects.
  • Attending to other Adhoc requests as and when raised.

My education and the current job responsibilities are not related to each other. I'm in dilemma to choose the ANZSCO code. If anyone is familiar with this kind of scenario, please provide me some direction to look forward.

I found these from ACS. Perhaps it would help give you a better idea of which occupation to apply for.

https://more.acs.org.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0018/7641/ANZSCO-Descriptions-2015.pdf

From the info you gave, the former job may give you points as compared to your current one.

What's your current point allocation?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts