Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

My occupation code is 261313 (Software Engineer).

I have 60 points as of today, my point will increase to 65 from 1st Aug 2017 onward as my work experience level will change.

Should I apply for EOI now with 60 points and update EOI on 1st August with 65 points OR I should directly apply on 1st Aug with 65 points ??

Thanks
Ratnesh

·
Registered
246 Posts
you can submit your EOI now and anyways it will take a long time to get invite so by that time you will already cross august'17

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
long time to get invite ? some estimation....

·
Registered
246 Posts
with 65 points... I can assume and expect that I might get an invited by nov'17... based on other discussions in different threads... more can be speculated once the first round of invitation is out.. they have mentioned that on 12th July first round of invitations will be out

·
Registered
770 Posts
Hi All,

I have 60 points as of today, my point will increase to 65 from 1st Aug 2017 onward as my work experience level will change.

Should I apply for EOI now with 60 points and update EOI on 1st August with 65 points OR I should directly apply on 1st Aug with 65 points ??

Thanks
Ratnesh
we are exactly in same boat. My experience level will also change on 1st Aug. You can submit a EOI now and will update it on 30 June.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi All,

Thanks
Ratnesh
we are exactly in same boat. My experience level will also change on 1st Aug. You can submit a EOI now and will update it on 30 June.

You have already uploaded your EOI ?

Any idea on timeline for getting Invitation with 65 points for this occupation?

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
You have already uploaded your EOI ?

Any idea on timeline for getting Invitation with 65 points for this occupation?
You will only know the timeline once ceiling is released. Ask this question on 20 July, then you will get a fairly good idea.By then you might have gotten your invite on July 12, or you may get it Jan 2018 or no invite for you this year. So, you see no one can tell you anything without any data or information till July 12 result is published.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts