Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15,658 Posts
Hi, I am moving to Spain soon and trying to get my new number set up as need it for work.

Has anyone used the following for mobile set up as sounds good.

Spanish mobile phones and sim cards for Spain

The tariff 9 option (as need number)

Plan is to bring my unlocked iphone over and insert sim, any help or other suggestions welcome?

Thank you
The Yoigo tariffs are very good value. You can get a SIM card only, contract or PAYG, and for €6 a month you get international and national calls for 8 cents a minute. But you might as well take advantage of the free phone offer, so you've got a spare!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Always worth checking actual, not sales-person-quoted, coverage in your area if possible before diving in if you can - if necessary by using a friends phone if it's on the network you are thinking of going with.......as an example we found that Vodafone works really well all round our house, but Movistar coverage is almost non-existent.

·
Registered
17 Posts
sunny sunshine said:
Hi, I am moving to Spain soon and trying to get my new number set up as need it for work.

Has anyone used the following for mobile set up as sounds good.

Spanish mobile phones and sim cards for Spain

The tariff 9 option (as need number)

Plan is to bring my unlocked iphone over and insert sim, any help or other suggestions welcome?

Thank you
I used 0044.com they send you your sim and instructions on how to set it up and register it before you go, they have pay as you go and contract options. All though bt seemed to have the best contract deal.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts