Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

My ACS completed on Sept 2009 under Systems Manager 2231-11. Can any one tell me which state I can apply for immigration in Australia with that ASCO Code?

Another question is that, as per the ACS doc, validity is one year. What happens if it expires? Do I need to just renew or apply freshly?

I'll be happy if anybody give my some advice regarding my questions.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Seriously, both your questions are clearly stated on ACS' website. If it expires, you must reapply - freshly. I'm just concerned for your sake what else you may not know - leading to undesirable results...

Please read up fully ACS and DIAC websites.

·
Registered
8,429 Posts
Hi Krittim

2231-11 is in ACT state skill list. If your ACS expires, you dont have to worry about it if you have applied already, it has to valid as on date of your application, once you apply its alright for ielts or acs to expire.

my husband's asco code is the same, we got positive state sponsorship from ACT. if you need any further help, do give us a shout.

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Hello All,

My ACS completed on Sept 2009 under Systems Manager 2231-11. Can any one tell me which state I can apply for immigration in Australia with that ASCO Code?

Another question is that, as per the ACS doc, validity is one year. What happens if it expires? Do I need to just renew or apply freshly?

I'll be happy if anybody give my some advice regarding my questions.

Thanks in advance.
Hi krittim,

You can apply for DIAC SV 175 under your ASCO code, this will enable you to work anywhere in Australia. However if you want to apply under SV176 (state sponsored), then like Anj said, apply for ACT sponsorship in parrallel.

If you have applied for your immigration and your ACS / IELTS expires in between, you need not worry/ renew it as it should be valid on the date of lodging your visa applcation....

Good luck.. and regards

1 - 4 of 4 Posts