Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
Thanks for your intend for opening my post :) I'm nandhu, I'm new to Dubai and I'm in a look out to make some new friends here. your responses ...... plz ......

·
Registered
8,891 Posts
So would you be interested in gothic people, sporty types who live and breath football, coffee junkies, etc...

I am always curious when someone posts they want to meet people, but do not partake in any of the open threads that are looking for actual meetups nor do they bother to put any information about their likes or hobbies. Even though, have to say that putting nothing is better then those who put shopping, coffee and drinking as hobbies ;)

Might want to be a bit more specific, and have a look at some of the active threads going on people who are looking for things to do like the non alcohol dinner on friday, the want to meet people sticky in the sandpit that references Thursday nights drinks quite a bit, the person who is looking for friends who dont mind someone who doesnt make a lot of money, etc. Lots of threads to get active on.

·
Registered
99 Posts
So would you be interested in gothic people, sporty types who live and breath football, coffee junkies, etc...

I am always curious when someone posts they want to meet people, but do not partake in any of the open threads that are looking for actual meetups nor do they bother to put any information about their likes or hobbies. Even though, have to say that putting nothing is better then those who put shopping, coffee and drinking as hobbies ;)

Might want to be a bit more specific, and have a look at some of the active threads going on people who are looking for things to do like the non alcohol dinner on friday, the want to meet people sticky in the sandpit that references Thursday nights drinks quite a bit, the person who is looking for friends who dont mind someone who doesnt make a lot of money, etc. Lots of threads to get active on.
Gothic people? Yes! Where's the thread for gothic people? :D

·
Registered
99 Posts
You wish Doni!!!! :focus:
Am I so transparent? :D Anyways, I don't see an issue here when anyone is starting a thread without being specific, while there might be lots of people who are also not specific in terms of interests and hobbies.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.