Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Folks,

Got Case Officer alloted yesterday. Now my documents status is showing Medicals, PCC "Required" and my wife's English Ability as "Further checking required". I had submitted two certificates issued by the institutes where she had her post graduate diploma and masters degree study that medium of her instruction was English. What are the chances that CO will accept this?

Also I need my police clearance from Singapore. I had been in Singpore for total 16 mths. between 2006 to 2009. After that I got my passport renewed in 2011.

I had got my finger prints taken at Singapore police headquarters in 2009 but the office said that they cannot issue me certificate until they get letter from some office (like DIAC) about the requirement (I had planned to apply in 2009 but ...). Also I had got a letter from the agency on which accounts I was then about my employment. But it states from xx-xx-2009 till present. Will it work or I need to get new letter from them?

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Diana1375, I have got the documents from the CO. There is an appeal to be made to SPF as they have stopped to issue CNC certificates to non-citizens. After the appeal is accepted I will submit required documents and fees.

Sent appeal yesterday via express post, waiting for the reply.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Finger Prints in North India

You will need to show your letter from CO requiring PCC to obtain the certificate of clearance. It takes 10 working days.They are very sticky about it.
I need to get my finger-prints done in Punjab or Chandigarh (India) to get PCC from Singapore. Please help me. :confused2:

·
Registered
52 Posts
The last time I did mine, I had all fingerprints done as well. I am not sure of your case as you are currently not in Singapore. I have read in forums that they had no problem obtaining their PCC. What is your issue?

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks Diana, I was worried about the finger prints. I had mine done when I was there last time (about 3 years back). I wrote to the officer asking if the same will be valid now. I got the reply that this is very old one and I need to get a fresh one. I did not know if there is any agency doing finger prints in my area.

But as I had already posted the documents to Singapore, I called SPF helpdesk. The officer told me that as I had already posted docs I should wait for the concerned officer's input.

Also I have found out that Punjab Police do the finger prints. So I can get it done there and send it to Singapore.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.