Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear Friends,

I wish to apply for Skilled Nominated visa (subclass 190) or Skilled Regional (Provisional) Renewal visa (subclass 489).But I am open to going to any state/region.

So can you pls suggest me a link which gives information regarding the total number vacancies in each occupation vs the number of seats filled at any given point of time ,in each state.

This will help me short list the state.

Regards

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Dear Friends,

I wish to apply for Skilled Nominated visa (subclass 190) or Skilled Regional (Provisional) Renewal visa (subclass 489).But I am open to going to any state/region.

So can you pls suggest me a link which gives information regarding the total number vacancies in each occupation vs the number of seats filled at any given point of time ,in each state.

Regards
Only SA is giving state nomination in this category 131112. You can apply for SS once you have a positive assessment from AIM (Australian Institute of Management)

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Is there any way by which I can know that number vacancies initially and the number of vacancies still left in SA.

Regards

·
Registered
324 Posts
Dear Friends,

Regards
Dear Mate,

If you are eligible for Subclass 190 so its better choice than other type of subclass.

You need 60 points for that. State sponsorship will add 5 points. If you don't reach at 60 points and there is shortfall of five points so you can choose skilled regional visa

You can take eligible point test on Australian Government Department of Immigration and Border Protection

1 - 4 of 4 Posts