Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi to All
I am very new to this forum and this is my first post. I got heaps of information from this forum and thanks to all the members.

To give you a quick back ground, I am a finance general accountant and I have an experience of 7 Years in the field of Accounting

My Educational qualification is

B.COM ( Full Time 3 Yrs )

M.B.A in Finance ( Full Time 2 Yrs )

Work Experience ( Accounting 7 Yrs )

Also, my brother is an Australian citizen living in Australia ( if this can help me )

With the above qualification in mind, I aspire to migrate to Australia and got to know that I need to assess my skills with CPA

Unfortunately , I did IELTS couple of times and failed to score 7 in all bands . My latest and greatest IELTS score is 6.0 in all bands.

With this in hand, am I eligible to apply for CPA for skill Assessment ? or Do I need to attempt for another IELTS test as CPA will straight away reject my application as my IELTS score is not 7 in all bands.

Is there any other visa stream I am eligible with IELTS 6.0 in all bands for General Account (221111)

Thanks a lot in advance for all your help and suggestions.

Regards

·
Registered
226 Posts
Hi to All

I am very new to this forum and this is my first post. I got heaps of information from this forum and thanks to all the members.

To give you a quick back ground, I am a finance general accountant and I have an experience of 7 Years in the field of Accounting

My Educational qualification is

B.COM ( Full Time 3 Yrs )

M.B.A in Finance ( Full Time 2 Yrs )

Work Experience ( Accounting 7 Yrs )

Also, my brother is an Australian citizen living in Australia ( if this can help me )

With the above qualification in mind, I aspire to migrate to Australia and got to know that I need to assess my skills with CPA

Unfortunately , I did IELTS couple of times and failed to score 7 in all bands . My latest and greatest IELTS score is 6.0 in all bands.

With this in hand, am I eligible to apply for CPA for skill Assessment ? or Do I need to attempt for another IELTS test as CPA will straight away reject my application as my IELTS score is not 7 in all bands.

Is there any other visa stream I am eligible with IELTS 6.0 in all bands for General Account (221111)

Thanks a lot in advance for all your help and suggestions.

Regards

You need IELTS- Academic band 7 or equivilant to be able to get a positive assessment from CPA or any other assessment bodies of accountants.
Try PTE-A instead.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Mir0

Thanks a lot for the message. I will try sitting for IELTS again in this case as I am more used to IELTS since I am not sure about PTE.

Regards

1 - 4 of 4 Posts