Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
* Would be great if anyone can help with some queries.
* I am 29, Female. Below is my career summary::
JOB EXPERIENCE: 6 years
# Lecturer (Adjunct), MIS, School of Business, at::
1) Independent University of Bangladesh (May’2016 to continuing); Also at
2) BRAC University (May’2017 to continuing)
# 5 years in Technoly, Robi Axiata Ltd. ( 3 roles- Project Manager, Project Planner and Team Leader) (Feb’2011 to May’2015)

EDUCATION:
# Doctor of Business Administration (DBA), Institute of Business Administration (IBA), University of Dhaka (From Jan’2016 [ ON HOLD].
# MBA ( major MIS), University of Dhaka, Passing year- May’2013
# EEE, CUET, Passing year- Sep’2009
# my queries are:
[*]* Can I apply for job in Australia from here and then start immigration processes?
[*] * Will it better or easier or cost effective for me to apply for education than applying job first?
[*] * Which universities ( for studying masters in business/MBA/DBA and also are located in populated areas and also have least tuition fees?
[*] * I also want to know details about immigration process. Where can i get help with all the immigration related questions? Any helping organizations?

Thank you.

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
* Would be great if anyone can help with some queries.
* I am 29, Female. Below is my career summary::
JOB EXPERIENCE: 6 years
# Lecturer (Adjunct), MIS, School of Business, at::
1) Independent University of Bangladesh (May’2016 to continuing); Also at
2) BRAC University (May’2017 to continuing)
# 5 years in Technoly, Robi Axiata Ltd. ( 3 roles- Project Manager, Project Planner and Team Leader) (Feb’2011 to May’2015)

EDUCATION:
# Doctor of Business Administration (DBA), Institute of Business Administration (IBA), University of Dhaka (From Jan’2016 [ ON HOLD].
# MBA ( major MIS), University of Dhaka, Passing year- May’2013
# EEE, CUET, Passing year- Sep’2009
There are two options I see regarding PR for you.

Getting assessed by ACS which might award you some work exp points. Or get assessed by Engineers Australia in ELectrical or Electronics Engineering.

# my queries are:
[*]* Can I apply for job in Australia from here and then start immigration processes?
Immigration has nothing to do with you job. You can do whatever you like.

[*] * Will it better or easier or cost effective for me to apply for education than applying job first?
Not sure what you mean. How is education and job related those two with immigration.

[*] * Which universities ( for studying masters in business/MBA/DBA and also are located in populated areas and also have least tuition fees?
Can't help.

[*] * I also want to know details about immigration process. Where can i get help with all the immigration related questions? Any helping organizations?

Thank you.
Google is all the help you will need + expatforum.

This will help you to start with:

http://www.expatforum.com/expats/au...-190-sol-csol-what-1st-thing-i-should-do.html

http://www.expatforum.com/expats/au...-australia-what-you-need-know-read-first.html

1 - 2 of 2 Posts