Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

From the existing threads, I understand that ACS will closely compare subjects in your degree with ANZSCO code subjects and match your roles and responsibilities from your job.

My question is I am an Electronics and Communication Engineer from JNTU - Hyderabad and working in Software Development since 7.5 years. Now I am confused with the ANZSCO code to choose.

What code should I choose Developer/Programmer or Software Engineer or Analyst Programmer?

What do you guys recommend?

Thanks.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Hi Guys,

From the existing threads, I understand that ACS will closely compare subjects in your degree with ANZSCO code subjects and match your roles and responsibilities from your job.

My question is I am an Electronics and Communication Engineer from JNTU - Hyderabad and working in Software Development since 7.5 years. Now I am confused with the ANZSCO code to choose.

What code should I choose Developer/Programmer or Software Engineer or Analyst Programmer?

What do you guys recommend?

Thanks.
If I was in your situation then I would have preferred one of code under 2613* as all the three are closely related occupations. But it depends on the roles and responsibilities letter you get from your company as well. Also be ready for 4 years detection that means you may end getting 5 points from your experience for EOI.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts