I have ICT Major Started Jan 2004 and ended feb 2008

I start working as Network Engineer in March 2007 Working till today

When is my Skill Requirement Met Date

Please Need help

Thanks

·
Registered
579 Posts
In the ACS site documents there is an explanation provided.
Skills Assessment Guidelines for Applicants - July 2017 is the document in which you can refer page 5.

Other members can throw some more light in case you have further questions.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
In the ACS site documents there is an explanation provided.
Skills Assessment Guidelines for Applicants - July 2017 is the document in which you can refer page 5.

Other members can throw some more light in case you have further questions.
thanks for the reply

I checked that but they didn't mention if someone is working and studying at the same time

·
Registered
181 Posts
thanks for the reply

I checked that but they didn't mention if someone is working and studying at the same time
ACS will count the experience after your graduation, so the overlapping period will not be counted. Usually if your experience matches the anzsco job code and relevant to your qualification, the skilled met date is 2 years from graduation, so the experience after this date is counted for skilled experience point.

However, ACS will be the assessor, they will evaluate your qualification and work experience and decide the skilled date.

·
Registered
267 Posts
I want to know from which date ACS will count my experience and will be eligible for points
I think it will give it as after March 2010 will be skilled employment.

·
Registered
579 Posts
In my case my claimed experience started from 2007 April and my PG started from 2012 may. Experience for the subclass i chose, if I am not wrong, was considered deducting 2 years (after December 2009 applicable as per them). My graduation completion was in 2001.

·
Registered
19 Posts
ACS will count your experience after the 1st year of experience when you started working after graduation, for example your graduation year was 2008 and so your experience would be counted from 2009. ACS does not consider the 1st year of experience after graduation. any work experience before 2008 will not generate any points.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts