Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello friends,
I am in a confusion about applying for a 190 visa.
I thought to apply as a Chemist. But recently Chemist was removed from the list and not eligible to apply for 190 visa. My question is can i proceed with a most relevant occupation, Chemistry technician. Thanks.

·
Registered
770 Posts
Hello friends,
I am in a confusion about applying for a 190 visa.
I thought to apply as a Chemist. But recently Chemist was removed from the list and not eligible to apply for 190 visa. My question is can i proceed with a most relevant occupation, Chemistry technician. Thanks.
Yes you cam proceed with other relevant occupation, but make sure to march roles n responsibilities. Else it is ok, if u will get a positive assessment then there is no issue to file 190 or 189.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes you cam proceed with other relevant occupation, but make sure to march roles n responsibilities. Else it is ok, if u will get a positive assessment then there is no issue to file 190 or 189.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk
Thank you very much for your reply.
One more thing is chemist is in skill level 1
and chemistry technician is in skill level 2 does this levels make any difference.
thanks in advance friend.

·
Registered
770 Posts
Thank you very much for your reply.
One more thing is chemist is in skill level 1
and chemistry technician is in skill level 2 does this levels make any difference.
thanks in advance friend.
Actually Level I,II,III, IV are qualifications type levels formed by Australian govt. If your qualification contents are matching with occupation said qualification you can apply fro assessment no matter at what is the level or type of Australian qualification.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.