Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I'm very new to this forum, very sorry if I asked very basic info.

Need some valid advice in order for me to proceed.

I'm planning to apply Australia PR without agent, my situation is, i'm graduated BSc (Chemistry, Botony, Zoology) in 2000 from Osmania University, moved to IT.

Working on SAP BW functional consultant so I have total 12 years of IT experience which includes SAP & non SAP.

Now my question is, i'm suitable to submit ACS or must go through RPL routine.

What are the documents to be submitted in ACS.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
suresh

·
Registered
973 Posts
hi Suresh,
Check out this thread. Might help you out.

·
Registered
973 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Hi All,

I'm very new to this forum, very sorry if I asked very basic info.

Need some valid advice in order for me to proceed.

I'm planning to apply Australia PR without agent, my situation is, i'm graduated BSc (Chemistry, Botony, Zoology) in 2000 from Osmania University, moved to IT.

Working on SAP BW functional consultant so I have total 12 years of IT experience which includes SAP & non SAP.

Now my question is, i'm suitable to submit ACS or must go through RPL routine.

What are the documents to be submitted in ACS.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
suresh
If your Degree is atleast ICT minor, something could have been done, But in your case its not related, So you might need to choose RPL,

But I recommend you to do a Initial paid assessment with an Agent who knows about ACS and IT, So you can be sure about... Writing RPL Project reports are not easy, You need guidance and Help on this.. as you are going to invest more money in Migration, I advice you to invest some for Agent who could help you...

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi All,

I have went through few forums and understand that mine is Non ICT and it is required to proceed with RPL routine.

Now would like to request you if can anybody reply who has done RPL and got succeed?

Regards

1 - 6 of 6 Posts