Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Dear Experts,

I need your valuable suggestion. I am from Bangladesh. Today I clear the PTE exam and secure 10 points . Currently I have 65 points and I like to apply for Systems Analyst 261112. But I need your suggestion for the followings:-

1) Which will be the best option to apply 189 or 190. I heard that it will take more time for 189 as Bangladesh resided at high risk country status.

2) My current passport will be expired on 14th March,2016. Should I go for new password as MR passport is not possible to renewable in Bangladesh.

3) Is it possible to apply both for 189 and 190. If yes, then will it allow to get invitation of 189 if I already have the 190 invitation.

4) Cuurently, I have preference to apply NSW as my younger brother lives in there. However, my IT frnds in Aus suggest me to go for 189 to get more job opportunity.

5)When will be next invitation round for 189 and my changes to get invite in next round.

Please suggest , according to your suggestion I will update my points in EOI either in 189 or 190.

Appreciate your help,
Thanks,
Raj

1 - 1 of 1 Posts