Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good day,

I have been granted a 190 VISA for South Australia, I have also the LAST week of December, 2013 as my initial entry date.

Here is my question.
1. I want to go to Perth, WA around 1st week of December, 2013 and stay there for 2 weeks. afterwhich, I will not go to SA Adelaide to register for the 190 permanent VISA.

Is going to Perth, WA allowed before going to SA Adelaide? I have 190 VISA.

Thank you very much for your help

·
Registered
301 Posts
Good day,

I have been granted a 190 VISA for South Australia, I have also the LAST week of December, 2013 as my initial entry date.
Congratulations on your Visa.

Here is my question.
1. I want to go to Perth, WA around 1st week of December, 2013 and stay there for 2 weeks
You can choose port of entry according to your preference.

afterwhich, I will not go to SA Adelaide to register for the 190 permanent VISA.
Is there any typo error here or Am I reading it wrongly? If your intention is to stay in WA permanently then you can't do so and according to my knowledge you have to get yourself registered with SA with in that deadline (LAST week of December, 2013).

Before applying to the 190 you might have signed an agreement with SA authority to live and work for at least 2 years, which is mandatory.

If it's a typo error then it's time to have FUN!!

:)

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Congratulations on your Visa.

You can choose port of entry according to your preference.

Is there any typo error here or Am I reading it wrongly? If your intention is to stay in WA permanently then you can't do so and according to my knowledge you have to get yourself registered with SA with in that deadline (LAST week of December, 2013).

Before applying to the 190 you might have signed an agreement with SA authority to live and work for at least 2 years, which is mandatory.

If it's a typo error then it's time to have FUN!!

Hi Sir,

I would just like to stay 2 weeks at Perth, WA.. Then move permanently to Adelaide SA, as I am state sponsored by SA. Yup.. its a typo error.. just got too tense as the feeling of this grant is really amazing

Thank you very much

·
Registered
301 Posts
Hi Sir,

I would just like to stay 2 weeks at Perth, WA.. Then move permanently to Adelaide SA, as I am state sponsored by SA. Yup.. its a typo error.. just got too tense as the feeling of this grant is really amazing

Thank you very much
Cool..and as I've said previously that should be OK. Now log off from your PC and Just CHILL.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cool..and as I've said previously that should be OK. Now log off from your PC and Just CHILL.

Great.. Thank you so much

1 - 5 of 5 Posts