Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone.

I am working as software tester and have 7+ year experience .I am planning for Australia migration. I contacted some consultancies but they are asking a huge amount. So I decided to do it on my own.

I found this forum few days back and I found it is very helpful for a newbie really thanks to this forum. I have some queries regarding ACS assessment process.
I worked for an Organization in 2005-2007 .Unfortunately that organization has shut down its operation but its parent company still exist and working .

I would like to ask, what kind of document I need for this case .I talked to the Parent company and they can provide desired letter on their parent company letter head.

I am confused , what document should I get from them . I have an experience letter from the company for which I worked but it does not has any information about employment type i.e. full time and my duties .

Kindly suggest what can I do . Any help will be appreciable :

·
Registered
539 Posts
Hello Everyone.

I am working as software tester and have 7+ year experience .I am planning for Australia migration. I contacted some consultancies but they are asking a huge amount. So I decided to do it on my own.

I found this forum few days back and I found it is very helpful for a newbie really thanks to this forum. I have some queries regarding ACS assessment process.
I worked for an Organization in 2005-2007 .Unfortunately that organization has shut down its operation but its parent company still exist and working .

I would like to ask, what kind of document I need for this case .I talked to the Parent company and they can provide desired letter on their parent company letter head.

I am confused , what document should I get from them . I have an experience letter from the company for which I worked but it does not has any information about employment type i.e. full time and my duties .

Kindly suggest what can I do . Any help will be appreciable :

do you have 7+ experience from ONE company or from several companies?

You will need a letter from HR or from a team lead or manager stating your job title and what your job repsonsibilities are, how many hours of work per week e.g. 40 hrs, or you can use THIS EXACT statutory delcaration here:

http://www.ag.gov.au/Documents/StatutoryDeclaration200602.pdf in absence of a having a letter from the company.

I was honest to my IT receuitment agency and told them up front about my plans to migrate to Australia, and they provided me with a detailed letter.

If your manager knows you well and WANTS THE BEST FOR YOU and your career, then I don't see the problem in them providing a detailed letter for you.

If you also know PERSONALLY a doctor or solictor, get them to CERTIFY the document for you as well as copies of your birth certificate, and passport and degree transcripts.

·
Registered
539 Posts
i worked with an agent and he lodged the ACS application for me on September 1st and i got the positive 2 days ago :) I have now applied for SA SS.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the reply bubbe2005. I have 7+ experience with 3 companies..

I got experience letter from last 2 organizations but the 1st one has been closed .

So the problem is with 1st company which has been closed. And I only have an ordinary experience letter from this company which does not state my duties and employment type .

I contacted to a Solicitor/Notary here but he asked for a Statutory format .

Statutory declaration which is referred by you is in Australian format.

One of my that company's colleague is ready to sign on statutory declaration but i do not have any format .

Can any one please provide Statutory Declaration in Indian Format?

Thanks

·
Registered
539 Posts
Thanks for the reply bubbe2005. I have 7+ experience with 3 companies..

I got experience letter from last 2 organizations but the 1st one has been closed .

So the problem is with 1st company which has been closed. And I only have an ordinary experience letter from this company which does not state my duties and employment type .

I contacted to a Solicitor/Notary here but he asked for a Statutory format .

Statutory declaration which is referred by you is in Australian format.

One of my that company's colleague is ready to sign on statutory declaration but i do not have any format .

Can any one please provide Statutory Declaration in Indian Format?

Thanks
No, there is no INDIAN Stat declaration format, the link I provided was used with myself and ACS agent (agent who deals with ACS!) that is the ONLY stat dec format to be used with ACS

this is ok, now you just need to use a statutory delcaration and have your supervisor fill it in stating, when you were employed, that he worked with you and supervised your tasks etc....that your day to day responsiblities were such and such and that you worked monday to friday 9-5pm etc....

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I found a post where someone applied with Australian SD format but ACS did not accepted it that's why i asked for Indian Statutory declaration format

thanks for your help bubbe and also thanks to this forum for providing very valuable information...

·
Registered
539 Posts
as i said the stat dec i used from that link was provided to me by my agent who the ACS knows very well and knows his work that he submits to them!
It will work. trust me.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
see this link
expatforum dot com/expats/857844-post188 dot html

i m unable to post url link so add convert with actual dot

·
Registered
539 Posts
see this link
expatforum dot com/expats/857844-post188 dot html

i m unable to post url link so add convert with actual dot
stat dec MUST BE SENT with a NON DETAILED HR LETTER!!!!!

if youre going to just send ALONE a state DEC then it will NOT WORK FOR YOU!!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi,
I am in process of sending my degree & work experience to ACS for assessment. I've one query on that:-
1) As per ACS they need the proper work & activity breakup on company letter head by HR or previous manager. In India company generally does not provide this kind of break-up, but they only provide the duration, post & character of the employee.
2) I've changed 2 companies so far, but now most of my colleague has left these organisation & now I am in Singapore for short duration.

Q1: So in this case, should I get the Statutory Declaration from friends who has left the organisation or its mandatory to get it from the employ from the same organisation ?
Q2: One of my previous company colleague is in India, so should I ask him to provide me a Statutory Declaration ?
Q3: In India, Statutory Declaration need to be printed on simple paper or bound paper of how much value ?

-Regards,
GVPd

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.