Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Experts,

The online application has been enabled for tourist visa for Indian citizens, starting from July 1, 2017 (yesterday). Since I had filled form to submit in vfs and got to know of this, i registered in immi.gov to apply online. I have following question on the same and it would help if any one could advice

1. There is no place to attach scan copy of passport or any document, is that fine or should we mail the scan copy later.
2. My parents will visit australia to see me and to go around places. So can the funding be both, what minimum amount to be shown from my side and parents side.
3. There is no mention of medical certificate and just a question whether you have done medical test already. If given no, there were no link to find how to apply one, how to attach or give medical test details.

It would greatly help if some one can advice me on this. Thanks in advance

-Shabir

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Also,
There is an option for New delhi(North india) as Interview location if required. we dont have in chennai (Sount india). So if interview is mandatory, is it better to apply via VFS to avoid traveling to delhi for interview. Kindly advice.

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Also,
There is an option for New delhi(North india) as Interview location if required. we dont have in chennai (Sount india). So if interview is mandatory, is it better to apply via VFS to avoid traveling to delhi for interview. Kindly advice.
VFS is only service provider.
It will neither guarantee the way an application processed or with its outcome.

Good luck

1 - 3 of 3 Posts