Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

I have recently received NSW nomination of Software Engineer and prepare to lodge the 190 visa application. Currently, I am working overseas as senior software engineer, which is the title in my contract but actually I work as data engineer so it is an irrelevant work experience. I didn't include this job in my EOI and left the employment history section empty as I didn't claim any points from working experience.

My question is: there is an employment history in past 10 years section in Form 80 and if I list all my employment details(all of them are overseas and irrelevant), which are not included in my EOI, will I have issue in 190 visa application? Do I need to give separate explanation to case officer to explain why I didn't include my employment details in past 10 years in EOI?

Thank you all in advance for the help and advise!

Best Regards
C

· Registered
27,910 Posts
Hi all

I have recently received NSW nomination of Software Engineer and prepare to lodge the 190 visa application. Currently, I am working overseas as senior software engineer, which is the title in my contract but actually I work as data engineer so it is an irrelevant work experience. I didn't include this job in my EOI and left the employment history section empty as I didn't claim any points from working experience.

My question is: there is an employment history in past 10 years section in Form 80 and if I list all my employment details(all of them are overseas and irrelevant), which are not included in my EOI, will I have issue in 190 visa application? Do I need to give separate explanation to case officer to explain why I didn't include my employment details in past 10 years in EOI?

Thank you all in advance for the help and advise!

Best Regards
C
No harm in uploading a letter explaining that you did not enter the employment details in the EOI as they were not relevant to the Anzsco code you have applied under
Cheers

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No harm in uploading a letter explaining that you did not enter the employment details in the EOI as they were not relevant to the Anzsco code you have applied under
Cheers
Hi NB

Thanks so much for the reply!

If I don't provide such explanation letter when lodge the application, can I upload it latter or as per co required?

Thanks

· Registered
27,910 Posts
Hi NB

Thanks so much for the reply!

If I don't provide such explanation letter when lodge the application, can I upload it latter or as per co required?

Thanks
Sure
It’s your choice
Cheers

1 - 4 of 4 Posts