Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Friends,

I have applied 176 Visa and also uploaded the documents on the same day , in the link provided by the online system.

Do I have to download the medical requirement form and proactively go forward with medical examination or should I wait for the CO to get allocated and then move ahead.

In general , Can any one advice , what is the procedure like after filling and uploading the docs with DIAC.

Thanks and Regards
Mansin

·
Registered
556 Posts
Hi Friends,

I have applied 176 Visa and also uploaded the documents on the same day , in the link provided by the online system.

Do I have to download the medical requirement form and proactively go forward with medical examination or should I wait for the CO to get allocated and then move ahead.

In general , Can any one advice , what is the procedure like after filling and uploading the docs with DIAC.

Thanks and Regards
Mansin
Hi Mansin,
As you have applied for a State Sponsored 176, I think you will get a CO assigned to your application within 2 weeks. You can plan and schedule your medicals accordingly.

Yes, you will have to download the form next to each applicant's name and take a print out of the same as few fields on the form are pre-filled with the applicant's details. The center I went to asked me to bring the form & fill it in their presence.

Once the CO gets assigned, the status of your application will change to ABPF and an email will be sent to you. The CO will then verify the docs you have uploaded and change the status of the docs (s)he is happy with to "Met".

Good Luck!! :)

·
Registered
1,365 Posts

You can do either of the above two options...
Once the docs have been uploaded,the CO will look at them and get back to you in case he wants more docs..otherwise he will ask for the PCC/Medicals...
You can expect to be contacted by a CO within 4 weeks (in probability you will get one in 1-2 weeks)...:)

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Coolsnake and Lifeisgood.....

I think I will go ahead with getting the medicals now itself.

Also , I want to know , one thing .. suppose during this processing period , If I have to travel to some other country for say 15 to 20 days , do I have to inform DIAC , regarding that VISA stamped in my passport.

Regards
Mansin

·
Registered
107 Posts
Hi, I have made an application for 176 just few minutes ago. I have closed the browser window after I got the successful confirmation. Now how do I attach my documents? A friend who had submitted 176 application few days back had told me that there are 28 days to upload application documents, but where is the option?

·
Registered
267 Posts
Hi, I have made an application for 176 just few minutes ago. I have closed the browser window after I got the successful confirmation. Now how do I attach my documents? A friend who had submitted 176 application few days back had told me that there are 28 days to upload application documents, but where is the option?
Hi eternal.wanderer,

Don't worry. You will get an automated mail from DIAC after 24 hrs or so. In that mail you will have the link to upload docs.

Reactions: eternal.wanderer

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
you will be sent an email wherein a URL will guide you to place where the docs are to b uploaded..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.